Best NEET coaching in Ajmer
Best NEET coaching in Ajmer with best teachers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
YOUR DOUBTS ARE IMPORTANT FOR US !
Regularity, structured & smart work, regular guidance on avoiding common mistakes, strategies &
techniques to crack various exams, counseling sessions & motivation.
- Parent’s must ensure that student don’t miss any lecture at any cost. If because of some unavoidable
circumstances. he\she has missed one, our educators will try to help him to cope up some lectures.
- In case a parent realizes that student is underperforming they must immediately take an appointment
with the counsellor faculty and get the problem resolved.
- In most of the cases, students missing a lecture, find it very difficult to understand subsequent lectures as
well as topics linked.
- Even after trying hard, his inability to understand concepts frustrates him, he start finding reasons
(excuses) to safeguard himself from parent’s agony by giving baseless excuses.
- In few cases when a student is on the right track and is putting in his efforts but is not able to score well
in the exams because of lack of examination skills. And they suffer because of lack of consistency.
- Since the boards are part of the entrance procedure in competitive exams, we cover board’s syllabus as
well as conduct mock tests on various board patterns.
- Yes, 2 years are enough for preparation, if the preparation is done very seriously. However many students
start JEE/NEET preparation from as early as starting of 11th standard.
- The syllabus of JEE/NEET also covers the syllabus of class 12th.
- Therefore it will not disturb the class 12th studies. In fact a well planned and well coordinated work for
JEE/NEET will definitely help in the preparation for foundation/boards. A consistent effort, dedication and right
guidance throughout the academic year will get you through your goal.
- An average batch size could be min 18-22 & max 30-35.
- The smaller the batch, the more personal attention you will get.
- This is usually the first question which are asked. Our fee structure is minimum as compared to other
institutes in Ajmer District, except that we offer 2 installment submission and up to 100% scholarship.
- Usually discounts/scholarships are offered on the following basis:
- ASSET- A Square scholarship entrance test.
- Marks secured in past examination.
- You can accept up to 100% fee refund if you top the exam or secure more than 95% in exam.
934/41 Angira Nagar, AJMER (Rajasthan) India 305001
Phone: +91-9314333666, 0145-2660666
Above Ganpati Garments near Shubham Hospital Vaishali Nagar, AJMER, (RAJASTHAN) India 305001